They are soft, warm, beautiful, bouncy, sensitive, sexy, curvy, but apart from these…Here are some less known facts about breasts every women should know, and men also if you love your woman….Breasts are probably the most beautiful part of a woman’s body. They can easily be counted among one of the first things men notice in women. Women are always conscious about their breasts; however, they know very little about them.
1. The left breast is usually bigger: It’s little hard to notice but the left breast is always bigger than the right one. They are never exactly the same size. chests also come in varying sizes, and they also point in different directions.
2. Every woman has hair on the areola: It’s a big turn-off for men but it’s a fact. Its dark, straight strands….. the older she gets the more noticeable they become… breast can also get blackheads and pimples. So, always take special care of your breasts.
3. Average breast weighs 0.5 kilogram: Example… a c cup is about 1.3 lbs. Each breast contributes to about 4-5 per cent of the body fat and thus 1 percent of the total body weight of an average woman. Breasts get fatter as women grow older. Also remember that smokers will have saggier breasts than non-smokers.
4. Over 2 million women have fake breasts: The figure shows how much women think about their breasts. Not every woman who went under the knife is always pleased with the results.
5. Breasts become taut when aroused, looking slightly bigger.
6. Breasts don’t like bouncing around: Jogging, walking and aerobics can cause your breasts to bounce around. Always wear a proper bra to minimize the bounce, so that you can reduce breast pain. Remember, the main function of bras is to protect the health of your breasts.
7. Breasts can go out of shape: It sounds strange but sleeping face-down can sometimes misshape your breasts. Always take care of your sleeping position so that you maintain the firmness and shape of your breasts. The best sleeping position is to sleep on your side.