The spiritual and traditional head of the Aborigine Ogboni worldwide, Oba Olakisan Adetoyese has offered to perform rituals to appease to gods in bid to end the scourge of coronavirus in the country.
Oba Adetoyese said that the federal government should tackle the pandemic disease with traditional and spiritual means.
The head of fraternity made this known in a statement made available to journalists in Osogbo, Osun State on Saturday, 21 March, 2020.
He said that coronavirus should be fought with spiritual power and not only scientific means.
The statement read, “the disease is not an ordinary one and it demands spiritual solution to send it packing. Several terrible epidemics in the past had always been tackled through spiritual means even when there was no medical or scientific know-how.
- Court Sends Husband, Wife To Prison Over N2.7bn Fraud
- Kogi: Security Agencies Disperse SDP Protesters at INEC, Barricade Office
- Three Children, Two Husbands After, Laide Bakare Gets Set For Third Marriage
- Images As Yahaya Bello, Ododo Visit First Lady
- Adoodo/Ota LG Bags Award As Ogun Chapter of ACF Inaugurates Unit Chairmen + Photos
- Security, Job Creation, Poverty Reduction Top Priorities As Tinubu Presents N27.5tr 2024 Budget
- Trillion Dollar Economy Possible For Nigeria- Tinubu; Reels Out Administration’s Agenda in Manufacturing, Others
- Defence Minister: Zulum Risks His Life for Nigerian Military