• Hon. Justice N. S. Ngwuta, CFR, of the Supreme Court of Nigeria;
• Hon. Justice A. F. A. Ademola of the Federal High Court; and
• Hon. Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia of the Federal High Court.
1. Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro of the Supreme Court;
2. Hon. Justice Uwani Abba Aji of the Court of Appeal;
3. Hon. Justice Hydiazira A. Nganjiwa of the Federal High Court;
4. Hon. Justice A. F. A. Ademola of the Federal High Court who has been discharged and acquitted;
5. Hon. Justice Musa H. Kurya of the Federal High Court; and
6. Hon. Justice Agbadu James Fishim of National Industrial Court of Nigeria.
Council also at the Meeting, decided to warn Hon. Justice M. N. Esowe of the National Industrial Court of Nigeria, Hon. Justice Adolphus Enebeli of the High Court of Justice, Rivers State and Hon. Justice Bassey Frank Etuk of the Akwa-Ibom State High Court for different offences and place two of them on the “Watch List” of the Council.