• Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Interviews
  • Sports
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Trending
  • Management Institute Confers Fellowship on NDDC Boss
  • Osun Guber: APC Candidate Oyebamiji Visits Tinubu 
  • Adeleke Lauds APC Oyebamiji’s Call for Peace, Urges Unity in Osun
  • Kidnappers Flee as Police Rescue 75 Victims in Birnin Gwari
  • FCSC Raises Alarm over Fake Recruitment Links, Warns Nigerians Against Job Scams
  • Gunmen Kill Two Amotekun Officers in Akure Ambush
  • Don Jazzy: Ayra Starr Changed My Life
  • BPP Saves FG N1.4trn from Inflated Contracts in 18 Months 
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
The Gazelle NewsThe Gazelle News
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • Interviews
  • Sports
The Gazelle NewsThe Gazelle News
Home » FG to Conclude Paramilitary Recruitment in Four Weeks 
featured

FG to Conclude Paramilitary Recruitment in Four Weeks 

Abimbola OgunaikeBy Abimbola OgunaikeAugust 22, 2026Updated:August 22, 2026No Comments2 Views
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

By Daniel Oluwatobiloba Popoola 

The Federal Government has announced that the ongoing recruitment exercise into the four paramilitary services under the Ministry of Interior will be concluded within four weeks, assuring applicants that the lengthy wait will ultimately be rewarded.

The Secretary of the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board, Maj.-Gen. Abdulmalik Jibril (retd.), disclosed this in a statement issued in Abuja on Friday, 21 August, 2026 explaining that the recruitment process had reached its final stages and would be completed within the stated period.

Jibril said successful candidates would be notified through the official recruitment platform once the exercise is concluded, urging applicants to remain patient as the board completes the selection process.

He said the large volume of applications received from across the country had placed a responsibility on the board to ensure that the selection was comprehensive, fair and transparent.

According to him, the board was aware of the anxiety generated by the prolonged recruitment process but would not sacrifice the integrity of the exercise for speed.

The CDCFIB said the recruitment would be guided by the principles of justice, merit, federal character and due process, while ensuring that the operational requirements of the four paramilitary services were adequately considered.

The board explained that the exercise had progressed significantly and was now at its final stages, stressing that the remaining procedures would be completed within four weeks.

It further stated that candidates would receive updates and notifications through the recruitment portal once the process had been concluded.

The board said the decision not to rush the exercise was deliberate, given the need to ensure that only qualified candidates were selected in line with the established requirements.

It also acknowledged the considerable anticipation among applicants, noting that the nationwide volume of applications had made a thorough selection process necessary.

The CDCFIB thanked all candidates for their patience throughout the exercise and assured them that their patience would be rewarded when the process is completed.

The recruitment is for the four services under the board: the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Nigeria Immigration Service, Federal Fire Service and Nigerian Correctional Service.

Maj.-Gen. Abdulmalik Jibril (retd.) Paramilitary Recruitment
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email
Abimbola Ogunaike

Related Posts

Management Institute Confers Fellowship on NDDC Boss

August 22, 2026

Osun Guber: APC Candidate Oyebamiji Visits Tinubu 

August 22, 2026

Adeleke Lauds APC Oyebamiji’s Call for Peace, Urges Unity in Osun

August 22, 2026

Management Institute Confers Fellowship on NDDC Boss

August 22, 2026

Osun Guber: APC Candidate Oyebamiji Visits Tinubu 

August 22, 2026

Adeleke Lauds APC Oyebamiji’s Call for Peace, Urges Unity in Osun

August 22, 2026

Kidnappers Flee as Police Rescue 75 Victims in Birnin Gwari

August 22, 2026
© 2026 All Rights Reserved. The Gazelle News. Designed By DeedsTech.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.