In the midst of the continuous wide spread of Coronavirus, with code name, Convid 19, the Lead Visioner of Team Jandor, Mr. Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran has directed the immediate suspension of meetings and public gathering of Team Jandor across the 20 Local Governments and 37 Local Council Development Areas (LCDAs) in Lagos state for one month.
In a press statement signed by Special Assistant to the Lead Visioner on Media and Publicity Eniola Opeyemi and made available to journalists in Lagos, Adediran said “the directive to all ambassadors, volunteers and team leaders of Team Jandor is an important step to take in order to ensure that all its members are safe and also to adhere to the best practices as obtained globally”.
Recalled that the Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire announced that Nigeria now has five new cases of Coronavirus.
According to the Minister, the cases were confirmed on Tuesday, 17 March, 2020 and validated Wednesday, 18 March, 2020.
Adediran further assured all his members that Nigeria will overcome the situation in no distant time.
- Nigerians Hail Supreme Court For Suspending Friday’s Deadline of Using Old Banknotes
- Fayemi at 58: From Eminence To Pre-minence
- Sokoto Deputy Governor Dumps PDP, Senatorial Ticket As Buhari Is Set To Welcome Him Into APC
- Earthquake Death Toll In Turkey, Syria Hits 15,000
- 390 Inmates Remove From Death Row In Zambia
- I’ll Work for Betterment of Nigerian Workers – New NLC President
- Ex-Perm Sec, To Spend Five Years In Prison As ICPC Secures Conviction Over N160m Fraud
- Cash Scarcity: Ogun Assures Bankers, Others Of Adequate Security; Wants Banks, Financial Institutions Reopened