The Niger State Government has directed the closure of public, private and all tertiary institutions across the state from Monday, 23rd March, 2020.
A statement issued by Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Ahmed Ibrahim Matane further stated that all public gatherings are hereby suspended by the State Government.
Ahmed Matane disclosed that the closure of the public, private schools and tertiary institutions which is for the period of thirty days and the suspension of all public gathering is with immediate effect.
The SSG revealed that the measure to shut down the Schools for thirty days and suspend public gatherings is part of Government deliberate efforts to contain the global spread of Coronavirus Pandemic.
Ahmed Matane called on the people of the State to always uphold the highest degree of personal hygiene, remain calm and adhere strictly to all safety measures earlier announced by the State Ministry of Health.
- First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Senate President Akpabio At 61; Extols His Leadership Qualities
- Stage Set As 40 Top T’Tennis Players From 20 LGs Battle for Seyi Tinubu Cup; GOS, Fouad Oki, Razaq Ajala, MC OluOmo, Others Expected
- Customs Promotes 357 Junior Officers
- Akpabio, Celebrates Birthday Amidst Widespread Recognition, Appreciation from NDDC
- Again LASU Emerges Best State University In Nigeria, 9th Best Overall In New AD Scientific Ranking
- Jux, MzVee, Djodje Feature In New Hit Single ‘Hello’
- Videos As Akpabio’s Aide Bisola Munis Celebrates Senate President On His Birthday
- Videos, Photos As Yinka Egbeyemi Leads RRS Officers On Patrol Of Lagos Metropolis