The executive board and members of the Nigeria Olympic Committee (NOC) led by its President, Engr Habu Gumel has commiserated with its Grand Patron, President Muhammadu Buhari over the demise of his Chief of Staff, Mallam Abba Kyari who passed to the great beyond on 17th April, 2020.
In a letter signed by the President of the Nigeria Olympic Committee, Engr Habu Gumel, he said “we loved him dearly but Almighty Allah loved him most. We pray that Almighty Allah will grant his soul eternal rest.
“The late Chief of Staff will no doubt be remembered for his outstanding legacies of diligence and resolute commitment to his assignment. He was a man of integrity and hard work, who was loyal to your Excellency. His death has surely left a vacuum that will be difficult to fill.
“On behalf of the Patrons, members of the Nigeria Olympic Committee, we commiserate with Mr President, the Federal Government, Borno State Government and his immediate family on the sad and irreparable loss”.
- Videos, Photos As Kogi Youths Protest Alleged Attempt To Burn Down State By SDP Candidate Ajaka
- NHRC Will Henceforth Ensure Bills Violating Human Rights Do Not Get Passed
- Private Sector, Crucial Foundation Of Nigerian Government – VP Shettima; Says Tinubu Poised For Innovation-driven Environment
- Witness Nails Naira Marley Over Card Fraud As His Trial Over ‘Yahoo’ Offence Is Adjourned To 2024
- Cop28: Nigeria Must Solve Energy Poverty Alongside Climate Change Crisis, Says Laolu Akande
- Abiodun Assures Investors Of Availability Of Land, Distributes 5,000 CofOs
- Zenith Bank, CFA Institute To Enhance Finance, Investment Skills
- Ogun Govt Reads Riot Act To Kara Cattle Market Traders Over Unhygienic Environment; Gives 48-hr Ultimatum