Governor Seyi Makinde, on Friday, 30 June, 2023, approved the appointment of Col. Oladipo James Ajibola as the Director-General, Operation Burst.
The Governor also approved the appointments of Mrs Bosede Sodiq as Senior Special Assistant, Broadcast Media; Mr. Kehinde Oluwaseyi Ogunsanya as Senior Special Assistant, Economic Planning; and Mr. Moshope Adebayo Akande as Senior Special Assistant, Information Communication Technology (ICT).
Governor Makinde, according to a letter signed by his Chief of Staff, Otunba Segun Ogunwuyi, also approved the following appointments:
(1) Mr. Albert Adebowale Ogunyemi: Special Assistant (Photographer) to the Governor
(2) Mr. Otuowho Jesse Onoriode: Special Assistant (Photographer 2) to the Governor
(3) Mr. Oyebode Babatunde: Special Assistant (Transport) to the Governor
(4) Mr. Adeyanju Daniel Akinloye: Special Assistant (Transport 2) to the Governor
(5) Mr. Moses Adebayo Alao: Special Assistant (Print Media) to the Governor
(6) Mr. Fisayo Daramola: Special Assistant (Digital Media) to the Governor
(7) Mr. Ogunbowale Oladayo Olajuwon: Special Assistant (Communication) to the Governor
(8) Mr. Ademola Aderinto: Special Assistant (Environment) to the Governor
According to the letter, the appointments are with immediate effect.
The Governor, while congratulating the new appointees, asked them to see their appointment as a further call to service and urged them to discharge their duties with absolute loyalty, dedication and diligence.