The Senate may on Tuesday next week consider a report on addressing the critical issue of Nigeria’s power problems.
The report was submitted on Thursday, 19 March, 2020 during plenary by the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Power, Senator Gabriel Suswam (PDP – Benue North East).
The Senate President, Senator Ahmad Lawan, after the report was laid, directed the Clerk of the Senate, Nelson Ayewoh, to make copies available to members of the upper chamber ahead of its likely consideration on Tuesday.
This, according to the Senate President, would allow lawmakers sufficient time to go through its content over the weekend in preparation for the consideration of the report during Tuesday’s session.
- EFCC Nabs Cleric, Twin Brothers, 25 Others for Alleged ‘Yahoo’ Business in Ilorin
- Buhari Signs Copyright Bill Into Law To Protect Authors, Toughens Sanctions
- China, Russia Agree To Settle Ukraine Crisis Through Dialogue
- Ogun Polls: Observers Pass Vote Of Confidence On INEC’s Results; Say It Reflects People’s Wish
- Akwa Ibom Chief Judge Releases 80-yr-old Man, 11 Other Prisoners
- Keyamo Petitions DSS: Rein In Obi, Datti; Their Inciting Utterances Going Beyond Limit; Read Full Letter Here
- Faleke’s Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims: Continue To Pray For Nigeria’s Peace, Unity, Progress
- Ogun 2023: Adebutu Must Be Prosecuted For Electoral Brigandage